BA LLB is a full time, 5 year, integrated law course, accredited by The Bar Council of India. The candidates are eligible to pursue this course after completing Class 12. The Law course is an amalgamation of Humanities and Law streams, which allows candidates to study subjects such as History, Sociology, Administrative Law, Criminology, Family Law and so on. This course is extremely popular option for students completing Senior Secondary Education.
- Completion of secondary education or equivalent from a recognized educational board.
- Attainment of minimum academic scores specified.
- Participation in an entrance examination for BA LLB admissions (if applicable).
- Demonstration of English language proficiency as the program is conducted in English.
- Submission of necessary documentation as per MDU guidelines.
- Opportunities as legal professionals, advocates, or legal advisors in various industries and organizations.
- Versatile skill set combining legal expertise with social sciences, providing an edge in diverse fields.
- Potential to work in government agencies, corporate firms, NGOs, and international organizations.
- Opportunities to specialize in areas like criminal law, human rights, environmental law, and more.
- Ability to contribute to social welfare, justice, and legal reforms while making a positive impact on society.