BVSc stands for Bachelor of Veterinary Science in which studies a Diagnosis disease in animal & prescribe medicine treatments for different animals. It is a course that transfers the knowledge necessary for animal anatony, nutrition, physiology, disease and breeding to students. Students with a desire to work and work with animals field should choose this field. This course is ideal for students who love animals and are pursuing a career in this field with the appropriate knowledge needed to work in this field. They also need to treat sick animals, injured animals, and animals with certain problems.
- Completion of 10+2 education with science subjects (Biology, Physics, Chemistry).
- Fulfillment of minimum qualifying marks criteria as per institute norms.
- Clearing any required entrance examinations for admission.
- Meeting any additional requirements set by the institution and LUVAS Hisar.
- Opportunities in veterinary clinics, hospitals, and animal healthcare centers.
- Research roles in animal genetics, nutrition, and disease prevention.
- Involvement in animal welfare organizations and NGOs.
- Careers in government veterinary departments and livestock management.
- Academic pursuits through higher education and specialization.