LLB is a full time, 3 year course, accredited by The Bar Council of India. This course is offered to candidates after they have completed their graduation from any background. This is an excellent career option for those candidates who aspire to make a career in the field of litigation or the judiciary.
- Completion of secondary education or equivalent from a recognized educational board.
- Attainment of minimum academic scores specified.
- Participation in an entrance examination for LLB admissions (if applicable).
- Demonstration of English language proficiency as the program is conducted in English.
- Submission of necessary documentation as per MDU guidelines.
- LLB graduates can become lawyers, advisors, or government officials.
- LLB graduates excel in advocacy, research, and policy analysis.
- LLB education upholds justice and defends rights.
- LLB opens doors to specialized legal fields.
- LLB students shape a fair legal system.