LLM is a postgraduate degree in law. A law graduate can either start a career or specialise their career into a specific law subject. With an LLM degree, one can study a law specialisation such as Criminal Law, Business Law, Administrative Law, Environmental Law, Cyber Law and many more. LLM degree gives an aligned direction to one's career objectives.
- Secondary education 10+2 and LLB from recognized institutions.
- Attainment of minimum academic scores specified.
- Participation in an entrance examination for LLM admissions (if applicable).
- Demonstration of English language proficiency as the program is conducted in English.
- Submission of necessary documentation as per MDU guidelines.
- Advanced legal specialization and expertise in specific areas of law.
- Enhanced career opportunities in legal practice, academia, and consulting.
- In-depth research and analysis to contribute to legal scholarship and reforms.
- Networking and collaboration with legal professionals and scholars.
- Global perspective and exposure to international legal systems and challenges.