The Diploma in Veterinary Livestock Development, a 2-year program that is full-time, Program focuses on practical preparation in animal care and reproduction. This is a full-time program that offers many activities after completion. You will need to be in the any stream, with subjects in Physics/Chemistry and Biology/Agriculture being mandatory. The course structure is such that the candidates receives basic knowledge of Animal Husbandry, Livestock and Technology as well as the practical knowledge to get a job. The Diploma in Livestock & Veterinary Science focuses on practical preparation, apprenticeship and passing practical tests. There are many opportunities for Diploma in veterinary livestock development. candidates should choose this diploma program in order to improve their career prospects.
- Completion of 10+2 education with science subjects (Biology, Physics, Chemistry).
- Fulfillment of minimum qualifying marks criteria as per institute norms.
- Clearing any required entrance examinations for admission.
- Meeting any additional requirements set by the institution.
- Employment in veterinary clinics, animal husbandry centers, and livestock farms.
- Contribution to livestock management, health, and disease control.
- Involvement in animal welfare organizations and veterinary projects.
- Careers in government veterinary departments and livestock extension services.
- Opportunities for further specialization or advanced studies in veterinary sciences.